2Beeps, who has just released his KING KONG EP together with MING (read our Q&A on the EP here) on Dim Mak Records, will be definitely making it big in the future! This is straight electronic dance music at it’s finest, so if you haven’t checked out this guy, you shoul do it right now. His electronic-dancehall supermix is more than club-capable! Enjoy listening!
1. Neoteric, Wax Motif - Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix) [Dim Mak Records]
2. MING + 2Beeps - King Kong (2Beeps VIP Mix) [Dim Mak Records]
3. Junior Sanchez - Teach Me Your Skillz (Original Mix) [Dim Mak Records]
4. Style Of Eye - Ray Dee Oh feat. Gina Turner (Club Mix) [Fool's Gold Records]
5. A-Trak, Zinc - Like The Dancefloor Feat. Natalie Storm (Dismantle Remix) [Fool's Gold Records]
6. Dog Blood - Next Order (Original Mix) [Boysnoize Records]
7. Mustard Pimp - ZHM (Tom Staar Remix) [Dim Mak Records]
8. Wolfgang Gartner - Girl On Boy (Original Mix) [Ultra]
9. April White - Never Be The Same (2Beeps Remix) [Permanent Damage Records]
10. Torro Torro, 2 Edit - Datsun Tropicalia (Torro Torro Remix) [Party Like Us Records]
11. Damn Kids - Naej (Original Mix) [Trouble & Bass Recordings]
12. 2Beeps - Showtime (Original Mix) [White Label]
13. Proxy - Shut Up! (Original Mix) [Dim Mak Records]
14. XXXChange - U My Fantasy (Original Mix) [Fool's Gold Records]
15. A-Trak, Dillon Francis - Money Makin' (45 King Remix) [Fool's Gold Records]
16. Dirty Rich - Durty Bitch (Original Mix) [Houserecordings]
17. 2Beeps - Chopsticks (Original Mix) [Oh! My God It's Techno Music]
18. The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice (2Beeps Remix) [White Label]
19. Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow (Miles Dyson Breakfest Edit) [NOIZE]
1) Myam Myam - Solitidy (Ego Troopers Edit)
2) Momentum (Clockwork Remix vs. Ostblockschlampen Edit)
3) Ostblockschlampen - Original Ganja (Mash Up)
4) Go Deep (Astronomar Remix / Ostblockschlampen Edit)
5) Boys Noize - XTC
6) Rule of Eight - Surge
7) Azzido Da Bass - Rawk
8) VCMG – Aftermaths (Gesaffelstein Remix)
9) Saur - Angry Duck (Dirty Audio Remix)
10) Feeling for Plex - Ostblockschlampen Mashup (Harvard Bass / Egotroopers)
11) The Partysquad & Punish - Pullup 2012
12) Savior (Dirty Audio Remix)
13) Knife Party - Sleaze
14) Stereofunk - Home Run (Ostblockschlampen Remix)
15) Kid Kaio - Hey (Ostblockschlampen Moombah Edit)
16) Ostblockschlampen - L.A. Boom
17) The Flexican and FS Green - Bumaye (Wessel S Moombahton Edit)
18) Ostblockschlampen - Dog Safari
ON 24th AUGUST, THE BELGIAN PRODUCER/DJ G-TRONIC WILL PLAY AT
THE OMGITM – LABELPARTY! LISTEN TO HIS EXCLUSIVE OMGITM-SUPERMIX
WHILE YOU READ THE LITTLE TALK WE HAD WITH HIM!
• Hey! Why do you call yourself Gtronic? Does “G” stand for “Gangster”?
Haha. Yeah, I was the founder of G-Unit. After we split I grew into electronic music.
So it became Gtronic. Or it can be from Greg and Electronic music. I don't remember
• How was your Sergeant Bass World Tour so far?
My tour is going well. I just came back from an amazing trip in South-America.
I've played in every continent, except Antarctica, by now. The schedule gets updated
almost every week, and there are some great new shows confirmed.
• You're favorite country to play in is Australia – why?
Australia is a favourite because I do the tours with Trash bags. These guys do an amazing
job and are on top of the whole electro scene. We sort of grew up together and that's
why Australia feels like a second home to me. On another note: Germany and Italy are
doing really well. I guess that would be my top 3 at the moment.
• Australia vs. Antwerp?
Mmm, so a whole continent against one little Belgian city? I guess when it comes down
on playing Fifa on a ps3 and drinking beer, we Antwerp-people are KING. Muhahaha
• You’re in Hamburg on 24th August for the OMGITM-Label party.
Ever been to Germany before? What is your experience?
Yeah really looking forward to that party! Like I said, Germany is in my top 3. I play
minimum one show a month in Germany, so experience in abundance. A lot of die-hard
electro fans, love it!
• Do you remember the first time you noticed “Oh My God Its Techno Music!"?
Yeah, it was the time I discovered The Bloody Beetroots. They wore the OMGITM stuff.
I immediately thought, fuck yeah crazy t-shirt, I must have one! Hehe , now I have a
whole collection of OMGITM wear... Actually I own pretty much every piece you can
find on the web shop, hehe.
• In the beginning you were a tech house DJ – how did the change of your
My musical roots, everything with distorted guitars, made me search unconsciously for
the harder work. When Vitalic, Digitalism and Boys Noize came up, I was immediately
• You love video games right? If you could be a video game character, which
one would you like to be and why?
Ha! Mmm let me think... N.Gin from Crash Team Racing! Don't ask me why, hehe.
• What profession do you think you would have taken up if not that of a DJ/producer?
I would have done something in the industry. Like a process operator at an oil company
or whatever. Lucky I'm still DJing and producing for a living.It would be really hard to
make that change over.
Last but not least, some short questions….
• Deejaying or producing? producing
• Vinyl or mp3? mp3
• Noise all the time or silence forever? silence
• Clubs or festivals/open air events? clubs
• Computer or TV? computer
• Tea or coffee? coffee
• If you could only listen to one song, which one would it be?
Righeira - Vamos a la playa
Thanks for taking the time!
* WE LOVE YOU ALL! * SHOP RESTOCKED WITH OUR ALLTIME CLASSIC TEES! *
|Items 1 to 10 of 76 total||Page:|